- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Antelope Audio LiveClock Master Clock
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J48114 000000000 J48114000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For over a decade now Antelope Audio has been setting new standards in the studio master clocks market. Antelope's portable audio master clock, the L...Click To Read More About This Product
Portable 192 kHz master clock for on-the-go applications.
For over a decade now Antelope Audio has been setting new standards in the studio master clocks market. Antelope's portable audio master clock, the LiveClock, is unique in terms of size, sound quality and price. Packed in a robust aluminum case with a lockable touch screen, it fits perfectly into a FOH console dog house. With the additional rack ears is taking up just 1U space it’s a breeze to set it in the rig. Designed to perfectly suit any live sound set up, this portable clock carries the signature Antelope sound.
Small Size, Big Sound
The competitive price and elegantly small footprint make LiveClock the perfect choice for all location recordists, home studio producers or traveling artists. The LiveClock utilizes the same clocking technology, therefore sounds as amazing as Antelope’s legendary Trinity or latest OCX HD master clock.
192 kHz Sample Rate Support
LiveClock supports up to 192 kHz sample rate, distributed via four Word Clock outputs on BNC and two pairs of AES/EBU and S/PDIF outputs. The unit allows simultaneous clocking of multiple devices, providing the perfect synchronization of either a large live rig or a contemporary studio set up. A 10 MHz input for connection with Antelope’s 10MX or 10M offers even greater stability and sound quality.
Not just portable, but a breeze to set up and control, LiveClock is your live rig’s new best friend LiveClock is extremely easy to configure via the sleek front panel touch buttons. The convenient ‘Panel Lock’ function prevents sampling rate changes during a session or live show. All aspects of the device are easily operated via the OS X and Windows compatible Software Control Panel.
- Includes Antelope Audio’s legendary jitter management algorithm
- 192 kHz sample rate, 4 WC outs on BNC and 2 pairs on AES/EBU & S/PDIF
- A breeze to fit in your FOH console dog house or rack
Keep all of your digital gear in perfect synchronization with Antelope master clocks!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.