Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Antelope Audio Zen Go Limited-Edition Recording Bundle With Edge Solo Modeling Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Antelope Audio Zen Go Limited-Edition Recording Bundle With Edge Solo Modeling Microphone
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Limited-edition content creation bundle with audio interface and modeling microphone.
Edge Solo Modeling Microphone
The Edge Solo mic is a single-capsule large-diaphragm condenser microphone that allows users to emulate 18 of the world's most iconic vintage microphones with uncanny accuracy. The Edge Solo features modeling that was performed in one of the most respected facilities in Germany, using an exquisitely preserved collection of classic mics. Unlike the multi-capsule modeling microphones in the Edge series, Solo features a fixed cardioid pickup pattern and feeds a single mono XLR input channel on your interface. This makes it very easy to use. Simply take it out of its case, plug it in, pick one of the 18 available emulations and start tracking.
The Edge Solo emulations are optimized to perform with Antelope’s precision mic preamps and converters for maximum accuracy. Antelope Audio’s mic preamp-equipped interfaces feature built-in FPGA processing capabilities that allow real-time vintage mic emulation. Edge Solo also includes Antelope’s native mic emulation plug-ins, meaning you can use any third-party audio interface and even change modeling settings after recording. Available in VST, AU and AAX formats for both macOS and Windows, Antelope’s native AFX plug-ins provide industry-leading FPGA FX with minimal latency, a high degree of oversampling and precise floating-point calculations.
Zen Go Synergy Core Audio Interface
The Zen Go Synergy Core is a portable desktop interface that allows self-recording artists to create from virtually anywhere with technology used by award-winning producers. The device’s sound quality and processing capabilities are in a class of their own with Antelope Audio’s renowned 64-bit AFC clocking technology and the powerful, effects-packed Synergy Core onboard platform. The pristine sound is due to a combination of professional-grade AD/DA converters and Discrete ultralinear preamps that share circuits with legendary American and British consoles. The stand-out sonic quality of the device would not be possible without the main pillar of the Antelope Audio sound—the 64-bit AFC clocking technology from the company’s high-end master clocks. It is employed in the most prestigious studios in the world and has been trusted with the scoring of some of Hollywood’s biggest blockbusters.
Zen Go Synergy Core comes with 37 of the finest analog-modeled effects to help create stunning, sonically rich productions. Aside from the exclusive compressors, EQs and preamps, with the interface you get 22 guitar amps and cabs, a guitar tuner and a signature reverb that are ready to be applied in real time to your tracking and mixing session. The Synergy Core effects processing allows you to stack up your chain with many effects instances while monitoring through the interface without fear of overloading. At any time, you can expand your effects collection by purchasing more classic go-to units, true rarities never before recreated in digital form and 3rd-party effects like Antares’ Auto-Tune Synergy.
FeaturesEdge Solo Modeling Microphone
- Stunningly accurate and lifelike mic modeling
- Straightforward and easy to use
- Impressive dynamic range and frequency response
- Monosonic large-diaphragm single capsule microphone
- Fixed cardioid characteristics
- Ultra-low resonance headbasket and body construction
- Ever-expanding library of the world’s most renowned microphones (cardioid pattern only)
- Class-leading AD/DA conversion with up to 127dB of headroom
- Recording, mixing and playback at up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Proprietary 64-bit Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC) technology and Jitter Management algorithm delivering increased width, separation and detail in musical performances
- Bus-powered interface—no need for a dedicated power source, powered by the USB connection
- Direct hardware monitoring with Synergy Core effects, processed in real time with imperceptible latency
- Simplified I/O routing with pre-configured settings, allowing immediate recording and playback
- Front panel with dedicated volume knob and buttons for frequency adjustment, and hands-on control of core parameters
- Customizable presets complete with signal routing, level adjustments, mixer settings and sub-mixes
- Easily adjust the monitor mixes for the monitor output and split headphone mixes into individual cue and sub-mixes while applying pan, reverb, other effects and stereo link
- Onboard effects:
- 2 Preamps (Gyraf Gyratec IX, BA-31)
- 4 Equalizers (incl. VEQ-1A, VMEQ-5)
- 5 Compressors and Limiters (includes Stay-Levin, FET-A76, VCA160)
- 22 Guitar Amps and Cabs (includes Bluelux 1x12, Tube Guitar Amp)
- 2 Special Processing Effects (Expander, Noise Gate)
- 1 Reverb Effect (Auraverb)
- 1 Guitar Tuner (A-Tuner)
Create from anywhere. Order the Zen Go Limited Edition Bundle today.
Zen Go Limited-Edition Recording Bundle With Edge Solo Modeling Microphone Specifications:ANALOGAnalog Inputs
- Two Mic/Line Inputs/Hi-Z Inputs
- 48V phantom power and independent preamp gain for each input
- Primary Monitor Out on TRS 1/4 Jacks, +20 dBu max, signal balanced, DC-coupled
- Secondary Monitor Out on RCA mirrored from the primary out
- Two Stereo Headphone Outputs
- EIN: -128dBu (A-weighted)
- Dynamic Range: -121dB (A-weighted)
- THD: -106dB
- Max input level: +20dBu
- Max Gain: 65dB
- Max output level +20dBu
- Dynamic Range: 127dB (A-Weighed)
- THD + N: -115dB
- Dynamic Range: 120dB
- THD + N: -100dB
- 1 × S/PDIF
- 1 × S/PDIF
- 1 × USB-C (compatible with USB Type A) 2.0 audio class compliant
- Bus-powered through USB-C
- Additional USB-C connector available for power only. Supports reverse charging (phone connected to the main USB-C connector)
- 4th Generation Acoustically Focused Clocking (AFC): 64-bit DDS
- Sample Rates (kHz): 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.