Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
API 565 500 Series Filter Banktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Fits the API consoles, API Lunchbox and more.
- Sweepable low-pass filter (500Hz to 20kHz, -6 or -12dB slope)
- Sweepable high-pass filter (20Hz to 400Hz, -12 or -18dB slope)
- Variable notch filter with adjustable Q (fully sweepable between 20Hz and 20kHz)
- Individual bypass switches for each filter section
- Transformer Balanced Output to +28 dBu
- Traditional API fully discrete circuit design
- Uses API 2520 and 2510 Op-Amps as well as the same discrete transistor buffers used in the famous 550 series equalizers
- The 565 Filter Bank module has circuits that are true to the musical filters of the famed 215 module found in large format API consoles
Remove rumble and hiss from your tracks. Order today.
565 500 Series Filter Bank Specifications:
- Number of Bands: Three
- Filter Types: Sweepable Shelf Low Pass
- Sweepable Shelf High Pass
- Adjustable Active Twin-T Notch
- Filter Frequencies: Low Pass: 500Hz to 20kHz
- High Pass: 20Hz to 600Hz
- Notch: 20Hz to 20kHz (3 selectable ranges)
- Notch Filter Q: Variable from 0.95 to 15.3
- Notch Filter Cut: > 40dB at minimum Q setting
- Input Impedance: > 20K Ohms, Balanced
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms, Transformer Coupled, Balanced
- Nominal Levels: -15dBu to +15dBu
- Clipping Level: +28dBu
- Frequency Response: +.2, -.4, 20Hz to 20kHz
- THD+N: 0.02% (+4dBu output @ 2kHz)
- Connector: 15 position .156" sp. edge connector
- Power Consumption: +/-16VDC, 100mA max at +24dBu out
- Size: 1.5" x 5.25" x 6.75" Deep
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.