Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
API Select T25 2-Channel Tube Compressortrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
- Field Effect Transistor (FET) based gain reduction circuit
- Audio circuit uses 12AT7WC and 12BH7, dual-triode vacuum tubes
- Custom proprietary API output transformer
- 11-step attack time switch
- 11-step release time switch
- 4 fixed ratios
- 31-step input/threshold control
- 31-step output/make-up gain control
- Detented controls for accurate recall
- Patented THRUST switch for frequency-dependent side chain control
- D-S feature provides high-frequency dependent side-chain control for de-essing
- Link Switch for stereo operation
- 10-segment LED gain reduction meter
- LED peak indicator
- Classic analog VU meters for output
- IN/OUT switch
- Full hard-wired relay bypass
- XLR and 1/4” TRS input and output connections
Order the T25 2-channel today.
Select T25 2-Channel Tube Compressor Specifications:
- Input Impedance: 20 kohm
- Output impedance: 75 ohms, can drive 600 ohm loads
- Maximum output level: +24dBu
- Frequency Response: 20Hz–40kHz (+0dB / -1dB)
- Ratios: 2:1, 4:1, 8:1, 20:1 (switchable)
- Attack Times: 20μs – 0.8ms
- Release Times: 50ms to 1.2s
- Total Gain: +40dB, IN/OUT both fully CW
- SNR: 90dB
- Power Consumption: 45W
- Size: 19” x 3.5” x 12”
- Actual Weight: 14 lb
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.