Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Apogee SYM2-32X32S2-DANTEtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ultimate sound quality meets the most popular audio-over-IP network.
And now, with the Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card and a simple ethernet cable, Symphony I/O Mk II can be easily connected and shared across post production, broadcast, live sound or recording studio networks, unleashing legendary sound quality on the world’s most popular audio-over-IP solution. The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card also includes Pro Tools HD connectivity for integration of Pro Tools HD systems into a Dante network environment.
No other Dante-enabled audio interface offers this level of quality, flexibility and modularity. Symphony I/O Mk II Dante Highlights Modular and Configurable The Symphony I/O Mk II Dante option card uses Audinate’s Brooklyn II module which features plug-and-play media networking for up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz and 16 bidirectional channels up to 192k. The system can be configured with a number of custom options ranging from 8-32 analog I/O channels. Symphony I/O MK II Dante allows up to 32 channels with ProTools and redundant Dante connectivity to be fitted into a single two space rack device providing the smallest footprint available with this feature set.
Symphony I/O Mk II 2×6 Dante + PTHD
Symphony I/O Mk II 8×8 Dante + PTHD
Symphony I/O Mk II 16×16 Dante PTHD
Symphony I/O Mk II 8×8+8 Mic Pre Dante + PTHD
Symphony I/O Mk II 16×16+8 Mic Pre Dante + PTHD
Symphony I/O Mk II 24×24 Dante + PTHD
Symphony I/O Mk II 32×32 Dante + PTHD
Pro Tools HD Over IP Made Easy
With the included Pro Tools HD peripheral port, Symphony I/O Mk II lets you route audio between your Pro Tools session, the Dante network and Symphony I/O modules, no need for an additional, stand-alone box. Apogee Network Control Software Symphony I/O Mk II features Apogee Network Control Software. Apogee Network Control gives you remote, software access to all Symphony I/O Mk II settings. From your computer you can calibrate all channels, set output monitor levels, select analog level type, adjust mic-pre gain and more. Drag and drop setup and color coding let you create custom view that let you see up to 6 devices in a single window. Apogee Network Control works on macOS and Windows 10 computers and is compatible with the Apogee Control hardware remote.
Developed by Audinate, Dante enables digital audio distribution over standard Ethernet networks. Dante allows audio, control, and all other data to coexist on the same network in an ultra-low latency environment and with near-perfect synchronization. The Dante Controller software and network management features make even the most complex network configuration quick and easy.
- Features Apogee’s Flagship AD/DA conversion and optional mic preamps I/O Flexibility – Up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with optional 8 mic preamp module
- Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz. Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels.
- Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
- The most interoperable networking technology
- Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
- Apogee Network Control software – Remote control of Symphony I/O settings, including mic pre (if installed), calibration and monitor controls – for macOS and Windows 10
- Control all Symphony I/O Mk II settings from calibration to monitors to mic preamps
- Easy drag-and-drop setup and color coding organization features
- View up to 6 devices in one window
- View up to 32 inputs and outputs per device simultaneously
- View up to 192 inputs and 192 outputs per tab simultaneously
- See critical network and system status information at a glance
- macOS and Windows 10 compatible The Superior Sound Solution for any Audio-Over-IP
- Post Production, Live Sound, Broadcast, House of Worship, Recording Studio, Education
Audio interface with Dante connectivity.
- THD+N: -115dB @ 22dBu (0.00020%) unweighted
- Dynamic range: 122dB A weighted
- Maximum input levels: +4dB setting: +24dBu
- -10dB setting: +6dBV
- Frequency response at 44.1kHz: 1-20,000 Hz (+/- 0.05dB)
- Input impedance: 10K
- Digital to Analog: THD+N: -119dB @ 21dBu (0.00014%) unweighted
- Dynamic Range: 126dB A weighted
- Max output levels – ∞ to +24dBu
- Frequency response at 44.1 kHz: dc to 20kHz (+/- 0.05dB)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Outputs are balanced through Apogee’s proprietary Perfect Symmetry Circuitry (PSC)
- Headphone Output: 1 stereo 1/4″ headphone output on front panel
- THD+N: -110dB @19dBu into 600 Ohm (=80mW)
- -101dB @14dBu into 32 Ohm (=470mW)
- Dynamic Range: 121db A weighted
- Output: Apogee’s proprietary Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- 90-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 150W
- Operating System:
- Thunderbolt: Mac OS only 10.10 and above
- HD: Any Mac or PC running Pro Tools HD 9 or greater
- Software Compatibility: Thunderbolt: Logic Pro or any Core Audio compatible application on Mac OS X
- HD: Pro Tools HD 9 or greater
- Package Contents: Symphony I/O Mk II Interface
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Symphony I/O Mk II Dimensions: Inches: 17.75 (19 with Rack Ears) x 11.5 x 3.5
- Centimeters: 45 (48.26 with Rack Ears) x 29.2 x 8.9
- I/O Module Box
- Inches: 13.75 x 12.25 x 3.25
- Centimeters: 34.9 x 31.1 x 8.3
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.