Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Dante Chassis with 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O + 2-Ch S/PDIFtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Apogee Symphony I/O MKII Dante Chassis with 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O + 2-Ch S/PDIF$4,595.00
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Ultimate sound meets the most popular audio-over-IP network.
- Ultimate Sound Quality – Features Apogee’s Flagship AD/DA conversion and I/O Flexibility – Up to 32 channels of analog inputs and outputs per unit with 8 mic preamp module
- Pro Tools HD Peripheral Port – up to 32 bidirectional channels up to 192kHz. Route Symphony I/O module inputs or Dante Rx to Pro Tools inputs by blocks of 8 channels. Pro Tools HD outputs are routed to Dante Tx and I/O module outputs
- The most interoperable networking technology: Works seamlessly with any other Dante-powered device
- Up to 32 bidirectional channels at 96kHz – 16 bi-directional channels at 192kHz
- Apogee Network Control software – Remote control of Symphony I/O settings, including mic pre, calibration and monitor controls – for macOS and Windows 10
Symphony I/O MKII Dante Chassis with 2x6 Analog I/O + 8x8 Optical + AES I/O + 2-Ch S/PDIF Specifications:
- Analog to Digital: THD+N: -115dB @ 22dBu (0.00020%) unweighted
- Dynamic range: 122dB A weighted
- Maximum input levels: +4dB setting: +24dBu
- -10dB setting: +6dBV
- Frequency response at 44.1kHz: 1-20,000 Hz (+/- 0.05dB)
- Input impedance: 10K
- Digital to Analog: THD+N: -119dB @ 21dBu (0.00014%) unweighted
- Dynamic Range: 126dB A weighted
- Max output levels – ∞ to +24dBu
- Frequency response at 44.1 kHz: dc to 20kHz (+/- 0.05dB)
- Output impedance: 50 Ohm
- Outputs are balanced through Apogee’s proprietary Perfect Symmetry Circuitry (PSC)
- Headphone Output: 1 stereo 1/4″ headphone output on front panel
- THD+N: -110dB @19dBu into 600 Ohm (=80mW)
- -101dB @14dBu into 32 Ohm (=470mW)
- Dynamic Range: 121db A weighted
- Output: Apogee’s proprietary Constant Current Drive™ provides smooth frequency response with any headphones
- Power: 90-240VAC, 50-60Hz, 150W
- Operating System: Thunderbolt: Mac OS only 10.10 and above
- HD: Any Mac or PC running Pro Tools HD 9 or greater
- Software Compatibility: Thunderbolt: Logic Pro or any Core Audio compatible application on Mac OS X
- HD: Pro Tools HD 9 or greater
- Package Contents: Symphony I/O Mk II Interface
- Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Booklet
- Symphony I/O Mk II Dimensions:
- Inches: 17.75 (19 with Rack Ears) x 11.5 x 3.5
- Centimeters: 45 (48.26 with Rack Ears) x 29.2 x 8.9
- I/O Module Box
- Inches: 13.75 x 12.25 x 3.25
- Centimeters: 34.9 x 31.1 x 8.3
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.