- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apogee Symphony Mobile
- Write a Review
- Product 241696
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rock solid or record softly with Apogee's Symphony Mobile”it gives you the quality of performance you desire and expect from a desktop traditional w...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Brings the power of the Symphony system to your laptop.
Rock solid or record softly with Apogee's Symphony Mobile”it gives you the quality of performance you desire and expect from a desktop traditional workstation. The Symphony Mobile delivers up to 32 channels of 24-bit/192kHz digital I/O with as little as 1.6 milliseconds of latency from analog source to analog source. It's compatible with any CoreAudio software application using VBus for proper routing, and comes with Apogee's Maestro software for even more control and routing. So when you're ready to convert ideas into more concrete sounds, insert the Symphony Mobile ExpressCard interface into your MacBook Pro, connect the PCI-32 cable into either Apogee's X-series or Rosetta Series converters and you're ready to do your thing.
NOTE: IMPORTANT NEW MACBOOK PRO COMPATIBILITY
In order to be compatible with Apple's new 15" and 17" MacBook Pros, the Symphony Mobile card requires a firmware update. If you do not perform this upgrade and try to boot with the Symphony Mobile card installed, the Mac will not boot properly. Simply remove the Symphony Mobile card and restart your computer. If your MacBook Pro is already booted and you insert the Symphony Mobile card, your Mac will become unresponsive. Again, just remove the Symphony Mobile card and restart.
This firmware upgrade must be performed using a previous generation MacBook Pro. If you do not have access to a MacBook Pro released prior to October 14, 2008, then the update can be performed by Apogee.
- 32 channels of 24-bit 192K Digital I/O
- 1.6 milliseconds of latency from analog source in to analog source out
- Single 32 channel, PC-32, bi-directional connector
- Direct connect to Apogee's Rosetta 800, Rosetta 200 and AD-16X and DA-16X converters via the optional X-Symphony card
- Simple connection with a single PCI-32 cable
- Compatibile with any CoreAudio software application
- Apogee's Maestro Software for advanced control and routing
- Apogee's VBus for virtual routing between CoreAudio applications
- Compatible with any Apple MacBook Pro
Get your groove on even when you've got to move on.