- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apple iMac Pro 21.5-inch with Retina 5K 3.2GHz 8-core Intel Xeon W (MRT42LL/A)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68220 000000000 L68220000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
iMac Pro features the most powerful processors and graphics, along with the most advanced memory and storage in an all-in-one design—so the most dema...Click To Read More About This Product
Power to the pro.
iMac Pro features the most powerful processors and graphics, along with the most advanced memory and storage in an all-in-one design—so the most demanding professionals can turn their biggest ideas into their greatest work.
Now everyone from video editors and 3D animators to musicians and software developers can turn big ideas into amazing work. iMac Pro is powered by an Intel Xeon W processor with up to 18 cores for incredible performance. Its AMD Radeon Pro Vega graphics chip lets you build and render amazingly lifelike special effects and VR worlds. And with up to 256GB of memory and 4TB of flash storage, saving and loading projects happens almost instantly. iMac Pro. The most powerful all-in-one Mac ever.
Make better music with a better iMac. Order today
- 27-inch (diagonal) Retina 5K display
- 5120‑by‑2880 resolution with support for one billion colors
- Stunning 5-mm-thin design
- 8-core Xeon W processor
- AMD Radeon Pro Vega 56 graphics with 8GB of HBM2 memory
- 32GB of memory
- 1TB of SSD storage*
- Four Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports, four USB 3 ports, SDXC card slot, 10Gb Ethernet, 3.5 mm headphone jack, stereo speakers, and four mics
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Magic Mouse 2
- Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad
- The latest version of macOS
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.