- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Apple iPod Shuffle 2GB
- Product H91236
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iPod Shuffle takes it back to basics, but still has plenty of features to let you enjoy hundreds of your favorite songs from your iTunes library ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Design is the key, for this clip-on music master.
The iPod Shuffle takes it back to basics, but still has plenty of features to let you enjoy hundreds of your favorite songs from your iTunes library anywhere you go. It' beautiful to clip on and wear, it goes anywhere and with anything. At a size just bigger than a quarter, the iPod shuffle is the ideal choice for those who are strictly looking for a music player that will fit right into their everyday lives. Easy controls, give you plenty of options from common transport controls, to features like Shuffle play, VoiceOver, playlists and more. Control your music with just a click!
Its main body is crafted from a single piece of aluminum, so iPod shuffle feels solid, sleek, and durable. And the color palette makes it the perfect fashion accessory.
You™ll never have to leave your favorite music behind. Along with an up to 15 hours of battery time, iPod shuffle also gives you 2GB of storage capacity, plenty of room for hundreds of your favorite songs. That' room for all the essential songs for your workout routine, and space for multiple playlists, Genius Mixes, podcasts, and audiobooks too.
iPod shuffle isn™t just portable, it' wearable too. Clip it to your shirt, jacket, workout gear, backpack, or purse strap, and it stays put ” whether you'e running an errand or running around the track.
The big, clickable control pad on the front of iPod shuffle makes it easy to see and use the music controls. Press the center button to play and pause. Press the outer buttons to skip forward or back and adjust volume. Click, click, click. It' music to your fingers.
Maybe you'e the spontaneous type. Or maybe you prefer a little order. Just flip the shuffle switch to suit your listening style. Flip it to the left, and you™ll hear your music in a refreshingly random way. Flip it to the middle, and your songs play in order. Or flip to the right to turn iPod shuffle off.
Say you'e listening to a song and want to know the title or the artist. Just press the VoiceOver button on top of your iPod shuffle, and it tells you. You can even use VoiceOver to hear the names of playlists and switch between them. And if your battery needs charging, VoiceOver tells you that, too.
A French love song. A Spanish bolero. An Italian cantata. Your music library has songs from all over the world. That' why VoiceOver speaks 29 different languages. So it can tell you song titles and artists in their native tongues or any language you choose.
iTunes on your Mac or PC makes it easy to load up your iPod shuffle. Just choose the playlists, audiobooks, podcasts, and other audio files you want, then sync.
You probably have multiple playlists in iTunes on your computer. One for your commute. One for the gym. Sync those playlists to iPod shuffle, and you can play the perfect mix for whatever mood strikes you. VoiceOver tells you the name of each playlist, so it' easy to switch between them and find the one you want without looking.
There' another way to get a good mix of music on iPod shuffle: Let Genius do the work. Activate Genius in iTunes on your computer, and it automatically finds songs that sound great together. Then it creates Genius Mixes, which you can easily sync to your iPod shuffle. It' the perfect way to rediscover songs you haven™t listened to in forever.
- Crafted from a single piece of aluminum
- Up to 15 hours of battery time
- 2GB storage capacity, room for hundreds of songs
- Clip it to your shirt, jacket, workout gear, just about anywhere
- Easy to see and use music controls
- Shuffle mode plays music in a refreshingly random way
- VoiceOver tells you the name of songs, artists, playlists, and even low batteries
- Sync your favorite playlists to iPod shuffle
Music wherever, whenever. Order the shuffle today.
- Height: 1.14 inches (29.0 mm)
- Width: 1.24 inches (31.6 mm)
- Depth: 0.34 inch (8.7 mm) including clip
- True volume: 0.35 cu. inch (5668 cu. mm) including clip
- Weight: 0.44 ounce (12.5 grams)
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Audio formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (8 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX, and AAX+), Apple Lossless, AIFF, and WAV
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 15 hours of audio playback when fully charged
- Charging via USB to computer system or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-charge time: about 2 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 20,000Hz
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Mac computer with USB 2.0 port, OS X v10.6.8 or later, and iTunes 10.7 or later4
- PC with USB 2.0 port; Windows 7, Vista, or XP Home or Professional (SP3) or later; and iTunes 10.7 or later
- Internet access required; broadband recommended; fees may apply
- Operating temperature: 32 to 95 F (0 to 35 C)
- Nonoperating temperature: -4 to 113 F (-20 to 45 C)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% noncondensing
- Maximum operating altitude: 10,000 feet (3000 m)
- iPod shuffle
- Apple Earphones
- iPod shuffle USB Cable
- Quick Start guide