- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The iPod touch from Apple is all about the power of one. One finger that is. The 3.5-inch multi-touch widescreen is a media jukebox where one finger ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Upgraded iPod has more ways to keep you in touch with your music, movies, and more!
The iPod touch from Apple is all about the power of one. One finger that is. The 3.5-inch multi-touch widescreen is a media jukebox where one finger controls everything from changing songs to surfing the web, starting a movie to flipping through a photo album. And now, with the January 2008 installed upgrade the iPod touch gives you five new applications--Mail, Google Maps, Stocks, Weather, and Notes--as well as additional new features such as a customizable Home screen, support for iTunes music lyrics, and Web Clips.
The iPod touch's built-in Wi-Fi, Safari and YouTube, make internet browsing as fun as tapping along to your favorite music. The ingenious interface system means it's no longer impolite to point to get what you want. Touch the screen to zoom in to what you want to see, or scroll down and up with a simple flick of your finger.
Another innovative aspect of iPod touch is an ambient light sensor that adjusts screen brightness depending on your surroundings. No more squinting and constantly reposition your hands when it's bright outside. The iPod touch display also adjusts from horizontal to vertical depending on which functions you're using.
The 8GB flash drive holds up to 1,750 songs, 10 hours of video, or 10,000 photos, giving you hours of fun. So do some finger stretches, cause with this small, but powerful media machine, your index fingers are going to get a workout. But it's one you'll enjoy.
- Built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery lasts for 22 hours of music or 5 hours of video
- Recharges via USB to computer or power adapter (sold separately)
- Fast-time about 1.5 hours (charges up to 80% of battery capacity)
- Full-charge time: about 3 hours
- Five new applications: Mail, Google Maps, Stocks, Weather, and Notes
- AC (16 to 320 Kbps), Protected AAC (from iTunes Store), MP3 (16 to 320 Kbps), MP3 VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, and 4), Apple Lossless, WAV, and AIFF
- Syncs iPod-viewable photos in JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, PSD (Mac only), and PNG formats
- H.264 video, up to 1.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Low-Complexity version of the H.264 Baseline Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; H.264 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Baseline Profile up to Level 3.0 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video, up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second, Simple Profile with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats
- Mac: OS X v10.4.8 or later with USB 2.0 port,
- iTunes 7.4 later
- Windows: Vista or XP Home or Professional with Service Pack 2 or later, iTunes 7.4 or later
- Broadband recommended