- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Applied Microphone Technology AMT 404 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair
- Write a Review
- 270972 000000000 270972000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMT 404 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair have a cardioid polar pattern and are designed for live sound reinforcement and studio applicat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An overhead microphone pair ideal for stereo recording.
The AMT 404 Small Diaphragm Condenser Microphone Pair have a cardioid polar pattern and are designed for live sound reinforcement and studio applications. The 404's can withstand high sound pressure levels (SPL) and have an extended frequency response.
The AMT 404 microphone pair is suitable for many applications including the overhead miking of musical instruments as well as choirs, speech, and vocalist of all types. The 404 pair is ideal for home recording applications and studios when a stereo setup is required.
Engineered with the same natural qualities of all the AMT microphones the 404's include a hard shell carrying case and microphone clips for mounting on mic stands. The AMT 404 operates on phantom power.
- Frequency response: 50Hz-20kHz
- Polar pattern: cardioid.
- Sensitivity: 14mV/Pa
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Max SPL, 0.5% THD: 137dB
- Equivalent noise level: 19dBA
- Dimensions: 22mm X 136.8mm
- Weight: 128g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.