- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Applied Microphone Technology AMT LS Studio Saxophone Microphone with AP40 Preamp
- Write a Review
- #270982 000000000 270982000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The AMT LS is the ultimate in a woodwind or brass microphone. The system is meant to clip onto any flanged bell instrument (saxophones and brass). Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Condenser for horns.
The AMT LS is the ultimate in a woodwind or brass microphone. The system is meant to clip onto any flanged bell instrument (saxophones and brass). The LS in its stock configuration is the perfect choice for the player that needs control over volume in a beltpack setup. The latest version of the AMT LS allows the player to easily change to and from AMT different preamps and allows for direct connections to either Shure or Sennheiser beltpack transmitters.
With a change in a cable, convert your LS mic from a beltpack style preamp, to a "Studio" series model, and then to AMT "Wireless setups". The instrument microphone is suspended in a 4 point isolation ring reducing key and handling noise. Phantom power or 9Volt battery required. Comes with BP40 beltpack style preamp, case, and AMT disconnecting cable technology to allow the microphone to be used as "Wireless" or "Studio" models if needed.
- Shock mounted
- Works wirelessly
- High SPL tolerance
- Built-in mic pre
Order today and separate from your straight stand.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 18kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms*
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC Self-powered battery
- Max input SPL: 120 dB
- Dimension: 3.5" Flex Arm
- Cable: 6'
- Weight (Mic only): 36 grams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.