Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Applied Microphone Technology AMT WS Studio Double Clarinet/Oboe Microphone with AP40 Preamptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Applied Microphone Technology AMT WS Studio Double Clarinet/Oboe Microphone with AP40 Preamp
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The AMT WS is a low profile double condenser microphone system that attaches to the clarinet, alto and bass flute, or oboe with a ultra-miniature low mass clamp. It is specifically designed for the timbre of the clarinet. The microphone provides pure tonal reproduction while being unobtrusive. It has an even reproduction of sound across the entire instrument. The AMT WS features a flexible gooseneck, allowing the player to position the microphone for the best possible tone reproduction. It's rugged construction of anodized aviation aluminum makes it highly durable, while being lightweight and non-corrosive.
The AMT WS Studio comes with two isolation rings. Both instrument microphones are suspended in AMT's iso-ring technology which allows more gain before feedback and less handling noise. The AMT WS Studio version is meant to be used either in a Studio setting where close miking of an musical instrument is desired or in a professional level setting where the sound engineer needs control of the microphone.
Requires phantom power.
- 2 AMT WS condenser Microphones
- Flexible Gooseneck
- AMT AP40 Floor Pre-amp
- Hard shell protective case
AMT WS Studio Double Clarinet/Oboe Microphone with AP40 Preamp Specifications:
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Figure 8
- Frequency: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -68dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Phantom Power:12 to 52 vDC or Self-powered battery
- Max input SPL: 140 dB
- Dimension: 13" Flex Arm
- Cable: 10'
- Weight (mic only): 31 grams
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.