- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Applied Microphone Technology AMT Z1W Flute Microphone with Cable for AMT and Sennheiser Wireless Systems
- Write a Review
- 271157 000000000 271157000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Applied Microphone Technology's special version of the AMT Z1 flute microphone is designed to work with any Sennheiser transmitter/wireless system. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
AMT sound quality for soloists or sections on Sennheiser systems.
Applied Microphone Technology's special version of the AMT Z1 flute microphone is designed to work with any Sennheiser transmitter/wireless system. The Z1W flute microphone comes wired directly with a 4-pin connector to connect directly to any Sennhieser wireless mic belt pack.
The AMT Z1 is a hardwired single microphone made for flute. The Z1W is the perfect choice from soft to louder playing applications. It can be used for featured soloist to miking a section of flutes. The AMT Z1 single microphone gets the most gain before feedback. The system comes with the microphone, special low-mass clamp, and preamp. The preamp uses the chip technology which contours the microphone for the most natural reproduction of sound possible.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- AMT Z1W Microphone
- 4 pin connector for Sennheiser transmitters
- Soft carrying AMT pouch for microphone
Add the Z1W to the cart and capture every note with AMT sound quality.
- Element: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency: 50Hz - 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -65dB+ 4dB
- Impedance: 150 Ohms
- Phantom Power: 12 to 52 vDC or 9 volt battery
- Max input SPL: 139 dB
- Dimension: 2" Flex Arm
- Cable: 10'
- Weight (Mic only): 22 grams
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.