- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART 351 Single Channel 31-Band Equalizer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180584 000000000 180584000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART 351 Single Channel 31-Band Equalizer features a rugged all-steel chassis that occupies a single 19" rackspace. The 351 is a single-channel, 3...Click To Read More About This Product
The ART 351 Single Channel 31-Band Equalizer features a rugged all-steel chassis that occupies a single 19" rackspace. The 351 is a single-channel, 31-band, 1/3-octave graphic equalizer with many features: constant Q circuitry with a 3% center frequency accuracy, 20mm center detent sliders, selectable boost/cut range of 6dB or 12dB, active balanced and unbalanced input and output connections, adjustable high-pass filter, adjustable low-pass filter, variable input level control, clip level indicators, ground lift switch, internal power supply, and selectable line voltage switch.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.