- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART ARTcessories Xdirect Professional Active Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180636 000000000 180636000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Powered by an internal 9-volt battery or via phantom power at the XLR output, the Xdirect Active Direct Box from ART features a switchable low-pass f...Click To Read More About This Product
High-quality active interface for connecting instrument-, line-, or speaker-level signals to any balanced input.
Powered by an internal 9-volt battery or via phantom power at the XLR output, the Xdirect Active Direct Box from ART features a switchable low-pass filter that cuts out all very high-frequency interference. This Bessel filter on the output is placed out of the audio range and is primarily intended to reduce radio frequency interference before it gets into the main system. The filter also reduces computer noise artifacts when used as an interface between a computer-based audio workstation and monitors. Phase inversion switch reverses signal polarity at the source. The ART Xdirect has a stylish, compact, and durable chassis; input attenuator switches for a wide range of signal levels; and an input through jack for tapping off the signal chain. A ground lift switch lets you totally separate the input and output signal grounds, reducing hum and ground-loop noise.
- Internal 9-volt battery or phantom power
- Switchable low-pass filter
- Phase inversion switch
- Stylish, compact, and durable chassis
- Input attenuator switches
- Input through jack
- Ground lift switch
Rugged and affordable enhancement to any studio or live sound system. Put it in the cart!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.