- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART ARTcessories Zdirect Professional Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
- 180635 000000000 180635000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Zdirect Professional Passive Direct Box is a high-quality interface that lets you connect instrument, line, or speaker-level signals to a mixer o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super affordable, super effective, and super flexible!
The Zdirect Professional Passive Direct Box is a high-quality interface that lets you connect instrument, line, or speaker-level signals to a mixer or other balanced input through a high-performance audio isolation transformer. The high-impedance, single-ended 1/4" input is converted by the transformer into an isolated balanced low-impedance signal output. Extremely flat and wide frequency response with high signal level handling. The ART Zdirect delivers clean and neutral sound with a wide variety of signal sources and over long signal runs in otherwise high-noise , live sound environments.
- High-quality passive interface
- Connect instrument, line, or speaker level signals to balanced input
- High impedance single-ended 1/4" input
- Isolated balanced low impedance signal output
- Flat and wide frequency response
- High signal level handling
High-quality, rugged, and affordable enhancement for any studio or live sound system. At this price, you don't even have to think about it. Just put it in the cart.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.