Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Art HeadTap Headphone Taptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Monitor your sound direct from the PA!
Sometimes floor monitors are a problem. There isn't enough room for them onstage or someone sits in and can't hear the monitors, or the drummer can't hear them well enough. Or perhaps it's a pickup gig or a rehearsal and you didn't have enough time to set them up. In any case, sometimes it's preferable to just to put on headphones and somehow connect them to the PA. That's where a headphone tap comes in. A volume control regulates the headphone output and internal resistors keep the unit's impedance high enough to protect the phones. It also protects the amplifier from encountering too low a load impedance while powering tap units, the speaker system, or several tap units by themselves. The HeadTAP will also work with a stereo headphone amplifier for use in recording situations when you want to add headphones for additional performers.
- Passive operation
- Connects to PA or monitor amplifier
- Volume control regulates headphone output Internal resistors protect the phones
- Protects the amplifier low impedance loads
- Connects to headphone amps to provide extra monitoring capability in studios
HeadTap Headphone Tap Specifications:
- Dual parallel 1/4" stereo/mono inputs permit daisy-chaining taps and/or speakers
- Stereo/mono input selector button
- Dual 1/4" stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Level control
- Input impedence: 150 ohms
- 3.75"W x 1.5"D x 2.875"D
- 1 lb.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.