- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART HeadTap Headphone Tap
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180628 000000000 180628000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART HeadTap Headphone Tap is a passive device with an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier and an output to connect your headphones. Some...Click To Read More About This Product
Monitor your sound direct from the PA!
The ART HeadTap Headphone Tap is a passive device with an input to connect the PA or monitor amplifier and an output to connect your headphones.
Sometimes floor monitors are a problem. There isn't enough room for them onstage or someone sits in and can't hear the monitors, or the drummer can't hear them well enough. Or perhaps it's a pickup gig or a rehearsal and you didn't have enough time to set them up. In any case, sometimes it's preferable to just to put on headphones and somehow connect them to the PA. That's where a headphone tap comes in. A volume control regulates the headphone output and internal resistors keep the unit's impedance high enough to protect the phones. It also protects the amplifier from encountering too low a load impedance while powering tap units, the speaker system, or several tap units by themselves. The HeadTAP will also work with a stereo headphone amplifier for use in recording situations when you want to add headphones for additional performers.
- Passive operation
- Connects to PA or monitor amplifier
- Volume control regulates headphone output Internal resistors protect the phones
- Protects the amplifier low impedance loads
- Connects to headphone amps to provide extra monitoring capability in studios
- Dual parallel 1/4" stereo/mono inputs permit daisy-chaining taps and/or speakers
- Stereo/mono input selector button
- Dual 1/4" stereo/mono headphone jacks
- Level control
- Input impedence: 150 ohms
- 3.75"W x 1.5"D x 2.875"D
- 1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.