- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART MacroMIX Mini Mixer
- Write a Review
- 180617 000000000 180617000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MacroMIX gives you 4 channels with level controls, a variety of input types, and active mixing circuitry. Use this mini mixer from ART for all ki...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tiny mixer that can solve big problems.
The MacroMIX gives you 4 channels with level controls, a variety of input types, and active mixing circuitry. Use this mini mixer from ART for all kinds of situations in the studio, such as solving level mismatches, sub-mixing of instruments, cable testing, preamping mics or turntables, etc.
- 4 input channels: dual RCA inputs on channels 1 and 2, 1/4" or dual RCA inputs on channel 3, and 1/4" unbalanced input on channel 4
- Level control on each channel
- L/R RCA outputs
- 1/4" line out/stereo headphone output
- Active preamplification and mixing circuitry
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced
- Input Impedance: 10K ohms unbalanced (all inputs)
- Ch. 1/2/3 and 4 Input Gains: 32dB/26dB/26dB and 26dB
- S/N Ratio: > 9 0dB
- THD :< 0 . 0 0 8 %
IMD (SMPTE): < 0 . 0 0 8 %
Power: 12V DC (Adapter included)
- Dimensions: 5-3/5" x 3-3/4" x 1-3/4" inches (143mm x 92mm x 45mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (0.91kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.