Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Art MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Art MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixer$215.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Line mixer for various applications.
Multiple MX822s may be chained for additional inputs using common 1/4-inch TRS cables. External effects processors can be linked in and mixed with independent level controls. A front panel headphone jack with separate level control allows independent monitoring.
- Eight stereo/mono input channels with individual level, pan and effects send controls
- External effects loop with independent send and return controls
- Front panel 1/4" (TRS) headphone jack with independent control for monitoring
- Switchable balanced microphone XLR or 1/4-inch inputs on Channel One
- Switchable low noise +48V phantom power for microphone input
- Separate green and red LED signal and clip indicators for each input channel
- Six level left and right main output metering including clip indicators
- Balanced left and right XLR main outputs
- Multiple units may be chained together for additional inputs
- Rugged 1U rack mount steel case
Order today and solve your line mixing challenges neatly and affordably.
MX822 8-Channel Stereo Mixer Specifications:
- Input Connections: XLR-F balanced (MIC)
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced (Ch1-Ch8, Effects Return)
- 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (EFX Buss, Main Expand)
- Output Connections: XLR-M balanced (Main)
- 1/4" TRS unbalanced (Effectss Send)
- 1/4" TRS stereo unbalanced (Monitor, Main Expand, Headphone)
- Input Impedance: 1k Ohms (MIC), 5k Ohms (Ch1-Ch8)
- Output Impedance: <1kOhms (Main, balanced), <25 Ohms (Headphone)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.01% @ 1kHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB typical (Ref 0dBu)
- Maximum Input Level: -19dBu (MIC), +24dBu (Ch1-8)
- Maximum Output Level: +24dBu (Main), +18dBu (Monitor, Effects Send)
- Maximum Gain: +60dB (MIC), +14dB (Ch1-8)
- Phantom Power: Switch Selectable, +48V DC, filtered, current limited
- Dimensions: 1.75"H x 19"W x 6"D (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
- Weight: 6.5 lbs (2.95 kg)
- Power Requirements: USA - 95 to 125 VAC, 50-60 Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.