- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART PDB Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
- 180608 000000000 180608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDB is a roadworthy passive DI for connecting electric instruments and other audio outputs to the balanced inputs of mixers and other balanced in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The PDB is a roadworthy passive DI for connecting electric instruments and other audio outputs to the balanced inputs of mixers and other balanced inputs. It allows connection to an instrument amp while simultaneously patching it to a mixer. The PDB translates high-impedance signals from instruments into low-impedance balanced signals required by mixers. It also automatically balances and matches line level outputs of keyboards. If you're using a multiple keyboard setup and your keyboards are all plugged into a single amplifier, the PDB can replace individual direct boxes. Simply send the output of the instrument amplifier to the PDB and then to the console (instead of a separate DI box for each keyboard). DJ mixers often supply only an unbalanced ”10dB signal. The ART PDB converts this signal to a balanced line level signal before it reaches the console, while providing a convenient method of connector transition with the capability to run long cables. It also accepts speaker level inputs from a power amp allowing post-amplifier, post-EQ, and effects signals to be fed directly to the console.
- Connects electric instruments and other audio outputs to the balanced inputs of mixers
- Allows connection to an instrument amp while simultaneously patching it to a mixer
- Translates high-impedance signals from instruments into low-impedance balanced signals
- Automatically balances and matches line level outputs of keyboards
- Use for multiple keyboard setups--the PDB replaces individual direct boxes
- Accepts speaker level inputs from a power amp allowing post-amplifier, post-EQ, and effects signals to be fed directly to the console
Click or call to lay hands on this crucial tool!
- Input Attenuation: Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Instrument Input: 50k Ohm
- Parallel Link Jack: 50k Ohm
- Output Jack: 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Ground Lift: Switchable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.