- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART PDB4 Passive Direct Box
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J09455 000000000 J09455000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PDB4 is a four channel passive direct box that features four fully transformer isolated direct boxes in a 1U 19-inch rack mount chassis. The inpu...Click To Read More About This Product
4-channel passive direct box.
The PDB4 is a four channel passive direct box that features four fully transformer isolated direct boxes in a 1U 19-inch rack mount chassis. The inputs and outputs of each of the four channels are isolated to maximize channel separation, and transformer isolation on each output helps to eliminate system ground loops. It is a rock solid, roadworthy interface that is ideal for connecting outputs of electronic musical instruments (or other audio sources) to the balanced inputs of mixer consoles and other balanced audio products. The PDB4 also allows connection of a music source to an instrument amplifier while simultaneously patching it to a mixer.
- Four Fully Isolated Channels
- Switchable Input Attenuation
- 50k Ohm Instrument/Line Input
- 50k Ohm Parallel Link Jack
- 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Switchable Ground Lift
- 1U 19-inch Chassis
Call or click to order today!
- Input Impedance 50k Ohm
- Output Impedance 600 Ohms
- Ground Lift Switchable
- Input Attenuation Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Input Jacks ¼-inch TS unbalanced
- Output Jack XLR male balanced
- Frequency Response 10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5dB @ +4dBu
- Chassis Type All steel black finish
- Power Requirements None Totally Passive
- Dimensions 1.75" x 19" x 6" (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
- Weight 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.