Why Shop With Us?
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
We're Here for You
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Art PDB4 Passive Direct Boxtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Art PDB4 Passive Direct Box$99.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
4-channel passive direct box.
- Four Fully Isolated Channels
- Switchable Input Attenuation
- 50k Ohm Instrument/Line Input
- 50k Ohm Parallel Link Jack
- 600 Ohm XLR Output Jack
- Switchable Ground Lift
- 1U 19-inch Chassis
Call or click to order today!
PDB4 Passive Direct Box Specifications:
- Input Impedance 50k Ohm
- Output Impedance 600 Ohms
- Ground Lift Switchable
- Input Attenuation Switchable (0dB, -20dB, -40dB)
- Input Jacks ¼-inch TS unbalanced
- Output Jack XLR male balanced
- Frequency Response 10 Hz - 50 kHz +/- 0.5dB @ +4dBu
- Chassis Type All steel black finish
- Power Requirements None Totally Passive
- Dimensions 1.75" x 19" x 6" (44.5mm x 483mm x 152mm)
- Weight 6.5 lbs. (2.95 kg)
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.