- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART PRO MPA II Reference Series
- Write a Review
- Product H72096
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART PRO MPA II Reference Series delivers unmatched warmth, presence, and clarity, making it the ideal input solution for any critical live sound ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
A limited edition 2-channel tube microphone preamplifier.
The ART PRO MPA II Reference Series delivers unmatched warmth, presence, and clarity, making it the ideal input solution for any critical live sound or recording application. Its Class-A tube design with variable input impedance and selectable tube plate voltage makes the PRO MPA II Reference Series one of the most versatile high performance two-channel microphone preamplifiers in its class.
Everyone that is into tubes eventually has the itch to swap them out and try something different. In this limited edition ART has done it for you. They used the lower noise version of a 12AX7 which is the 7025. This tube, besides having lower noise than a conventional 12AX7 due to its design, is also more roadworthy. Not only that but ART custom-matched the pair. They also updated all connections throughout with gold plated jacks allowing for lower noise. Custom metering and knobs further set this upgrade apart from their award-winning ProMPAII model.
- Hand-selected matched tubes (7025's)
- Gold-plated jacks throughout
- Large backlit (Blue) VU meters
- Backlit (White) function switches
- Vintage-style control knobs
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing (150Ï‰ to 2400Ï‰)
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- backlit function switches Discrete Class-A input microphone preamplifier
- Low noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front-mounted instrument input jack
- Supports mid/side miking technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection
Get more presence and warmth from your microphones. Order today!