- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART ProChannel II Channel Strip
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H81835 000000000 H81835000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART Pro Channel II uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean, quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparen...Click To Read More About This Product
Affordable, clean sounding channel strip with preamp, compressor, and semi-parametric EQ.
The ART Pro Channel II uses second-generation discrete Class-A microphone preamp to provide clean, quiet gain while maintaining incredible transparency. A powerful dynamics processor subtly controls transients and noise of the most demanding sources.
The ART Pro Channel II's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before or after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- Backlit function switches
- Discrete class-A input microphone preamplifier
- Low-noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front mounted instrument input jack
- Supports mid/side miking technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection
Record crisp and clear sounds, at an affordable price.
- Mic: 150 to 3.4K Ohms, variable
- Instrument: 2.5M Ohms
- Preamp Insert: .5K Ohms
- Balanced Output: 600 Ohms balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300 Ohms
- Insert Outputs: 300 Ohms
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100kHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1kHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20kHz: <0.033% typical
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Maximum Gain
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 3-1/2 x 9-3/16"
- Weight: 11 lb
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.