Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
ART ProChannel II Channel Striptrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
ART ProChannel II Channel Strip$359.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Affordable, clean sounding channel strip with preamp, compressor, and semi-parametric EQ.
The ART Pro Channel II's semi-parametric EQ offers wide tune-ability and can be patched before or after the dynamics processor. Separate rear-mounted insert points allow patching in external signal processing gear immediately after the Mic preamp and before the EQ and dynamics processor. Both analog and LED meters provide a detailed indication of audio levels.
- Variable input impedance for flexible microphone voicing
- Selectable plate voltage
- Large VU meters
- Backlit function switches
- Discrete class-A input microphone preamplifier
- Low-noise at lower gain settings
- Extremely low total harmonic distortion (THD)
- Wide frequency response
- Additional front mounted instrument input jack
- Supports mid/side miking technique
- Operates at +4dbm/-10dbv output
- Selectable stereo/dual operation of output controls
- Automatic instrument input selection
Record crisp and clear sounds, at an affordable price.
ProChannel II Channel Strip Specifications:Input Impedance
- Mic: 150 to 3.4K Ohms, variable
- Instrument: 2.5M Ohms
- Preamp Insert: .5K Ohms
- Balanced Output: 600 Ohms balanced
- Unbalanced Output: 300 Ohms
- Insert Outputs: 300 Ohms
- Analog In to Analog Out: 12Hz to 100kHz +0, -1dB
- THD @ 1kHz: <0.15% typical
- THD @ to to 20kHz: <0.033% typical
- Mic/Line: -128dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Instrument: -109 dBu, Input shortened, Max gain, "A" weighted
- Mic: +18dBu balanced
- Instrument: +15 dBu
- Maximum Gain
- Mic: 70dB (XLR to balanced output)
- Instrument: 64 dB (1/4" to balanced output
- Balanced: +24 dBu
- Unbalanced: +20 dBu
- Output Level At Meter 0 VU: +4 dBu/-10dBV
- Microphone Gain: 0 dB to +56 dB
- Instrument Gain: +3 dB to +50 dB
- Low Cut Filter: 0 - 250 Hz, 1-pole, 6 dB/Octave
- Boost/Cut: +/- 12 dB on each band
- Low Freq. Tuning: 40 / 120 Hz Selectable
- MID 1 Freq. Tuning: 20 Hz to 2 KHz continuously variable
- MID 2 Freq. Tuning: 200 Hz to 20 KHz continuously variable
- High Freq. Tuning: 6 KHz / 18 KHz Selectable
- Attack Time: 250 uSec. to 100 mSec.
- Release Time: 00 mSec to 3 Sec.
- Compression Ratio: 2:1 to 30:1
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 19 x 3-1/2 x 9-3/16"
- Weight: 11 lb
- Power Requirements: USA - 105 to 125 VAC/ 60Hz
- Export units configured for country of destination.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 5 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.