- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART PROSPLIT PROSPLIT HIGH PERFORMANCE MIC SPLITTER
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180225 000000000 180225000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART ProSplit mic splitter provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending t...Click To Read More About This Product
The ART ProSplit mic splitter provides one direct output and one transformer isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or front-of-house mixer, with the second isolated output being sent to a monitor or recording mixer. The direct output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the microphone for use with condenser microphones. The ART ProSplit includes a ground-lift switch on the isolated output to reduce noise due to ground loops between connected equipment. For versatility, the ProSplit also features an attenuator pad switch on the input that can be used to alternately connect a preamplified (line-level) signal to the two microphone-level ProSplit outputs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.