- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART RM5 Active 5" Studio Reference Monitors, Pair
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37463 000000000 L37463000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With an aluminum unibody construction, dual opposing passive radiators and high-resolution ring radiator tweeter, the 300W ART RM5 studio monitor sys...Click To Read More About This Product
Low-profile, aluminum unibody design.
With an aluminum unibody construction, dual opposing passive radiators and high-resolution ring radiator tweeter, the 300W ART RM5 studio monitor system delivers uncompromising low end and an extremely wide sweet spot in a monitor system unlike anything else currently offered in the market.
Designed for maximum versatility, the RM5 offers three preset DSP modes (Reference, HiFi or Theatre) that allow the stereo monitoring system to be easily tailored to any near field listening application. User selectable Quarter, Half and Full Space room compensation modes ensure the RM5 can operate effectively in any studio environment or listening space.
- Versatile input connectivity, including Bluetooth
- Aluminum unibody construction
- Dual opposing passive radiators and high-res ring radiator tweeter
- Outstanding low-end reproduction
- Extremely wide sweet spot
Enjoy an ultra-wide sweet spot in your studio space—order today.
- Size: Nearfield
- System type: Active
- Configuration: 2-way
- Low-frequency driver: 5"
- Mid-frequency driver: Not applicable
- High-frequency driver: Hi-res ring radiator
- Full-range driver: Not applicable
- Driver type: Cone
- Frequency response: 45Hz–22kHz
- Max peak SPL: 109dB
- Amplifier class: Not specified
- Output power: 300W program
- Input connectors: XLR, 1/4", 1/8"
- Standby mode: Not specified
- Acoustic space control: Yes
- Power indicator: Not specified
- Width: 7.6"
- Height: 12.4"
- Depth: 3.6"
- Weight: 20 lb. (pair)
- Enclosure type: Sealed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.