- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART SLA1 Studio Power Amplifier
- Write a Review
- 484021 000000000 484021000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART SLA1 Studio Power Amplifier gives you the level of quality needed for your studio monitoring. With a super-wide frequency response (10Hz-40kH...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Perfect for pro and project studios!
The ART SLA1 Studio Power Amplifier gives you the level of quality needed for your studio monitoring. With a super-wide frequency response (10Hz-40kHz), thermal-dependent cooling system, extremely low-noise electronics, and low-profile single rackspace design, it's ideal for both project and pro studios. Pair with the SLM-1 passive monitors for a great-sounding, cost-effective monitoring solution! The SLA-1 is rated at 100W rms/channel @ 8 ohms (130W rms/channel @ 4 ohms and 260W/bridged mono @ 8 ohms), hum and noise >100dB, input impedance of 22kOhm unbalanced (44kOhm balanced).
- 10Hz-40kHz frequency response
- 100W per channel @ 8 ohms
- XLR and 1/4" inputs
- Gound-lift switch
- Silent, thermal-dependent cooling system with SmartFan
- Multi-way binding-post outputs
- Low-profile single rackspace design
- Extremely low noise, discrete linear design
- All-steel chassis
You and your clients deserve accurate mixes - ORDER TODAY!
- Input sensitivity: 1V for full power output into 8 ohms
- Stereo output power (8 ohms): 100W RMS per channel
- Stereo output power (4 ohms): 130W RMS per channel
- Bridged output power (8 ohms): 260W RMS mono
- CMMR: >60dB (typical @ 1kHz)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-40kHz +/-.5dB
- Hum and noise: >100dB below clipping
- THD: <.05% (typical)
Transformer type: toroidal
- Input connectors: 2x XLR (balanced), 2x 1/4" TRS (balanced or unbalanced)
- Output connectors: multi-way binding posts
- Input impedance: 44k ohms balanced; 22k ohms unbalanced
- Dimensions: 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 9-1/2"D
- Weight: 13-1/4 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.