- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART SplitCom Pro 2 Way Mic Splitter / Combiner
- Write a Review
- 180224 000000000 180224000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Use the ART SPLITCom Pro to split or combine balanced low-impedance microphone signals.As a splitterThe SPLITCom Pro mic splitter provides one direct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Use the ART SPLITCom Pro to split or combine balanced low-impedance microphone signals.
As a splitter
The SPLITCom Pro mic splitter provides one direct-coupled output and one isolated output from a single microphone. Applications include sending the direct output to the main or FOH mixer, and the second isolated output to a monitor or recording mixer. The main mic output passes phantom power from the main mixer to the MAIN MIC INPUT for use with condenser microphones. Phantom power is blocked from passing to the isolated mic output.
As a combiner
The SPLITCom Pro provides one output from two microphone inputs. The Phase switch can be used to invert the relative phase of the isolated mic input. Applications include dual miking of percussion instruments, choirs, and instrument amplifiers. Phantom power passes through each output to its respective input, (Main to Main, Isolated to Isolated), however phantom power is blocked from passing between the Main and Isolated signal paths. Only the audio passes between the Main and Isolated signal paths (it is present on all inputs and outputs).
The ART SPLITCom Pro includes a Ground switch, which, in the Lift position, will provide full galvanic isolation between the Main Mic Input (& Output) and the Isolated Mic Input (& Output) to reduce noise due to ground loops between connected AC-powered units.
- Low distortion with wide frequency response
- Two functions in one box--combines and/or splits
- Phase-invert switch for subtractive combining
- Galvanic isolation to block phantom-power between channels
- Ground lift switch to reduce noise due to ground loops
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.