- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART Tube MP Professional Mic Preamp/Processor
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 484020 000000000 484020000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART Tube MP Professional Mic Preamp/Processor is a 12AX7-based mic preamp that provides high-quality sound and smooth response. You get 70dB of g...Click To Read More About This Product
A practical home studio alternative to high-priced onboard mic preamps!
The ART Tube MP Professional Mic Preamp/Processor is a 12AX7-based mic preamp that provides high-quality sound and smooth response. You get 70dB of gain while maintaining a low noise floor suitable for digital. Features 1/4" balanced and XLR balanced inputs, 1/4" TRS and XLR balanced outputs, input and output level controls, a phantom power switch, "soft" power up and down, and more.
- 12AX7 tube-based mic preamp for quality sound
- 70dB of gain while maintaining a low noise floor suitable for digital
- 1/4" balanced and XLR balanced inputs
- 1/4" TRS and XLR balanced outputs, input and output level controls
- Phantom power switch
- "Soft" power up and down
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.