- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART Tube MP Studio V3 Mic Preamp
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 180610 000000000 180610000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART Tube MP StudioV3 Mic Preamp features ART's V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) technology that provides optimized reference points to begin recording...Click To Read More About This Product
Superior preamplification for microphone, instrument, and line-level sources.
The ART Tube MP StudioV3 Mic Preamp features ART's V3 (Variable Valve Voicing) technology that provides optimized reference points to begin recording. The V3 presets were created by some of the industry's top studio and live-sound engineers, along with ART's veteran engineering department. It allows you to select among a multitude of preamp settings designed for guitars (electric and acoustic), keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals, and more. It also features an Output Protection Limiter (OPL) to control and maintain the output peak signal; crucial when recording to hard disk or using a sound card. Also can serve as an exceptional direct box for impedance matching or simply improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it.
- V3 presets provide fine-tuned presets designed by top studio and live-sound engineers allowing you to quickly optimize your recordings
- Features ART's Output Protection Limiter, which precisely and accurately controls and maintains the output peak signal
- In addition to preamplification, the Tube MP Studio can be used as an exceptional direct box for impedance matching, amplifying, and improving the sound of any instrument plugged into it
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz-20kHz
- Maximum gain: 70dB
It's the affordable way to get pro sounding recordings. Order today.
- Dimensions: 5-1/2"W x 2"H x 5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.