- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART TubeFire 8 FireWire Recording Interface
- Write a Review
- Product 180164
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART TubeFire 8 FireWire Recording Interface is an excellent 8-channel preamp for recording direct-to-drive to FireWire equipped Macs or PCs. Fitt...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Warm up your FireWire DAW with eight channels of tube pres.
The ART TubeFire 8 FireWire Recording Interface is an excellent 8-channel preamp for recording direct-to-drive to FireWire equipped Macs or PCs. Fitting nicely into a single rack unit,TubeFire 8 has 8 quality second-generation Class-A vaccuum tube mic preamps and eight balanced outputs. Every input channel has both XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced inputs with, 70db of gain, -10db Pad, high pass filter, phase invert, clip indicators, and wide range LED meter for monitoring levels. These warm, tube driven mic/line inputs provide clean, quiet gain and a high-level of transparency.
On the flip side, the ART TubeFire 8 can be turned into a reliable multichannel audio output for your computer through its high-quality D/A converters and 8 balanced outputs. You can use the headphone output or for low-latency input monitoring, or you can combine the channels for an integrated mono or stereo mix for general monitoring of audio playback from the computer. Either way, you'll be impressed with the quality of the sound you're getting.
As a bonus, TubeFire 8 is packaged with Cubase LE software.
- XLR and 1/4-inch TRS balanced input
- Wide range LED monitor
- Comes with Cubase LE for Mac/PC
- Inputs: 8 x TRS/XLR combo Microphone/Line (rear panel), 2 x 1/4" TRS phone Instrument (front panel), 1 x BNC Wordclock
- Output: 8 x 1/4" TRS phone (rear panel), 1 x BNC Wordclock Thru
- Phantom Power: +48V, switchable in banks of four (channels 1-4 and channel 5-8)
- Dimensions: 19"W x 14.4"D x 1.75"H
- Weight: 13.2 lbs
- Mic/Line gain range: 70dB
- Instrument gain range: 40dB
- Maximum output level: +24dBu, balanced, +18dBu, unbalanced
- Frequency response: 12Hz to 60kHz, +0/-1dB (analog in to analog out), 12Hz to 20kHz, +0/-1dB @ 44.1kHz sample rate (analog in to digital out), 16Hz to 42kHz, +0/-1dB @ 96kHz sample rate (analog in to digital out)
- Noise: EIN: 130dBu, A-weighted, input shorted, maximum gain
- Specialties: Dual 6-pin FireWire connectors