- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ART TubeOpto8 Mic Preamp with ADAT I/O
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 485585 000000000 485585000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ART TubeOpto8 is a cost-effective 8-channel input/output expander for any ADAT lightpipe-equipped audio interface, hard disk recorder, or DAW. E...Click To Read More About This Product
8-channel I/O expander for ADAT lightpipe equipped audio interfaces, direct-to-disc recorder, or DAW.
The ART TubeOpto8 is a cost-effective 8-channel input/output expander for any ADAT lightpipe-equipped audio interface, hard disk recorder, or DAW. Eight high-quality, second-generation, discrete, Class A microphone preamps are packaged in a single rack space with 8-channel, 24-bit digital I/O.
Every input on the ART TubeOpto8 audio interface offers full control of the signal path with pad, phase, and low-frequency roll-off switches. Input gain and variable output level control of each channel allows up to 70dB of clean gain (up to 64dB input gain) with incredible sonic transparency, or for the tube stage to be dialed in for warming effects and soft clipping. Each channel on the ART audio interface has wide-range LED meters to monitor the preamp output levels while clip indicators monitor mic preamp peak levels.
ADAT lightpipe I/O handles eight channels of 24-bit audio input and output at either 44.1 or 48kHz sample rates. Wordclock in and thru-puts allow multiple ART TubeOpto8's to be synced in complex system configurations.
- 8 fully featured Class-A tube mic preamps
- 8 channels of ADAT lightpipe digital 24-bit audio I/) at 44.1 or 48kHz
- Input gain and output level controls on every channel
- Input pad, phase flip, and low frequency roll-off switches on every channel
- 2 additional front-mounted, high-impedance instrument line inputs
- 8 1/4" TRS balanced outputs
Record more simultaneous channels with any ADAT-compatible interface or hard disk recorder. Order now!
- Mic: 6.4KÎ
- Line: 20KÎ
- Instrument: 2.5MOmega;
- Balanced outputs: 200Î balanced
- Analog in to Digital out: 12Hz - 20KHz +0, -1dB @ 44.1KHz sample rate
<.015% @ -30dB ref clipping
20-20KHz: < .033%
- 80Hz, 1-pole
- Mic/Line: -130dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, "A" wtd.
- Instrument: -105dBu, Input shorted, Max gain, "A" wtd.
- Mic/line: +18dBu balanced w/Pad
- Instrument: +15dBu
- Meter clip light: -2dB ref. A/D clip (0dB FS)
- Mic: 64dB
- Instrument: 36dB
- Balanced: +20dBu
- Unbalanced: +14dBu
- Output level switch: Lowers Max. Output by 10dB @ -10dBV setting
- Range: 40KHz - 52KHz
- 44.1KHz, 48KHz, ADAT, Wordclock
- 105dB ("A" wtd.)
- 105dB ("A" wtd.)
- 0.667ms(48KHz), 0.725ms(44.1KHz), 32 samples
- 0.458ms(48KHz), 0.500ms(44.1KHz), 22 samples
- 1.75"H x 19.0"W x 14.4"D (44.5mm x 482.6mm x 365.8mm)
- 13.2lb. (6kg)
- : USA ” 105-125VAC, AC 60Hz, 29 Watts Typical, Export units configured for country of destination.
- : ADAT interface port
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.