- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arturia AudioFuse Studio
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57047 000000000 L57047000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Arturia AudioFuse Studio is a flexible, adaptable 18-in, 20-out audio interface that combines hugely powerful features, with top-tier sound quali...Click To Read More About This Product
18-in, 20-out desktop audio interface with four mic preamps.
A future-proof investment in your music, and one that will let you hear, record, and mix with clarity you’ve never heard before. AudioFuse Studio lets you track your music with the highest quality; it lets you A/B your mix on different monitor setups; it lets you re-amp guitars; it lets you stream with Bluetooth using the best codec around; it keeps you working efficiently with a one-button, one-function interface. No matter what studio situation you find yourself in, AudioFuse Studio is the solution.
The quality you deserve
Superb preamps, rock-solid performance, low latency, dozens of incredibly useful “just in case” features like a built-in phono preamp for vinyl sampling, Bluetooth streaming to your monitors or a channel in your DAW, awesome USB-C, ADAT, MIDI, and Word Clock connectivity and robust build. AudioFuse Studio gives you 4 of our legendary Discrete Pro© preamps to track your music, and a superb analog signal path that will reveal every nuance of your audio. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge 72dB input gain gives you enough gain to drive even the quietest ribbon mic. Everything is also capture with a practically perfect flat frequency response, too.
Enhancing the way you make music
AudioFuse Studio sports a Bluetooth receiver with the highest possible codec, so you can pair it with your phone and stream music to your studio speakers, or track directly from the incoming stream. Every connection features the best components on the market, giving you perfectly transparent analog-digital conversion, practically non-existent noise on the preamps, even when fully cranked, loads of gain to make even the quietest mics shine, and a silky-smooth, audiophile listening experience. It lets you easily check your mix on multiple monitor systems with instant speaker A/B switching, so you can save time and effort of cross-checking your mixes on different systems. AudioFuse Studio also features a dedicated re-amping output, so you can record your guitar and bass directly into your DAW, and then tweak later with precisely matched guitar-level output.
AudioFuse Creative Suite
AudioFuse Studio not only gives you everything you need to record top-of-the-line audio, it also gives you legendary effects and synth sounds to enjoy. AudioFuse Studio comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Color the pristine inputs of AudioFuse Studio with stunning vintage effects.
- 8 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO technology
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX and AAC
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Robust metal desktop chassis
Record with confidence, order the AudioFuse Studio today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.