- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Arturia Wurlitzer V Virtual Instrument
- Write a Review
- Product H81707
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. The 200A is featured on dozens of immortal rock, soul...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Classic electric piano emulation.
The Wurlitzer V is a high end software recreation of the classic Wurlitzer 200A electric piano. The 200A is featured on dozens of immortal rock, soul, funk and R&B hits. Play a Doors keyboard part using this instrument or some old Steely Dan and you won't be able to keep from smiling.
Unlike sample libraries, its physical modeling engine reproduces the very acoustic properties of reeds, key action and amplification, bringing you high realism while offering maximum flexibility on sound.
As most producers know, the legendary bright and overdriven Wurlitzer sound heard on classic records also comes from the use of fine amplifiers, micing and processing. This is why the Wurlitzer V goes further by putting you in command of a studio from the 70', filled with vintage stompboxes and classic tube amps¦ everything you need to get a true classic vibe.
If you are looking for a lively electric piano combined with inspiring studio tools, the Wurlitzer V is the ultimate package.
Compatibility Notice: OS X 10.11 El Capitan (release date 9/30/15)
As with all major operating system updates, it is vital to check the compatibility of your hardware and software before upgrading your system. For new computer owners, it' highly advised to check with manufacturers on when they expect their products to be fully compatible with the latest operating system.
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
- Modeled amplifiers: Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- *Modeled microphones: Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
- **Modeled effects: Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb.
Order today and cop the most detailed Wurlitzer vibe imaginable.
- Windows : XP/Vista/Seven 32 & 64 bit
- Mac OS X : 10.5 or higher, Intel only
- Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 & VST 3, 32 & 64 bit, RTAS and AU 32 & 64 bit formats
- PC/Windows: 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
- Mac (Intel only) : 1 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU