- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Astatic by CAD 119S Gooseneck Cardioid Dynamic Mic Push-to-Talk Switch
- Write a Review
- Product 271282
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 119S is a dynamic cardioid microphone with a momentary push button switch, designed especially for gooseneck mounting in quality sound reinforcem...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great sound, great features.
The 119S is a dynamic cardioid microphone with a momentary push button switch, designed especially for gooseneck mounting in quality sound reinforcement and communication installations. A slightly rising high frequency response and a gentle low frequency roll-off, assure excellent voice reproduction. The 119S mic's superior cardioid directional pattern minimizes feedback, background noise, reverberation, off-axis coloration and placement problems. An internal vibration isolation system, consisting of a special rubber mounting ring as a support for the element, reduces gooseneck, stand and handling noise. An effective multi-stage blast filter controls breath pop and wind disturbances. The gooseneck mic has a high quality push-to-talk switch. The momentary push button switch is a double-pole, double-throw snap action type with gold-plated contacts. The microphone element is wired normally open. The push button switch also connects to an extra pair of leads in the cable for any additional switching requirements.
The 119 Series microphones by Astatic feature all metal construction and are extremely rugged and reliable. They will stand up under the most strenuous handling conditions to provide years of dependable service. The 119 Series features balanced line wiring to allow use with long runs of cable without hum or noise pickup. The cable length for the 119S-19 is 5-1/2'. The 119S-19 is finished in satin chrome and includes a 20" chrome gooseneck and flange.
Perfect for the podium or conference room. Order today.
- On/off switch wired normally open
- 19" heavy-duty gooseneck
- 2 3/4" flange
- 6' heavy duty cable
- Polished chrome finish
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional (Cardioid)
- Sensitivity: -57dBV (1.6mV) @ 1Pa
- Impedance: 600ohms
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz - 15 KHz
- Power Level: -60 dB (0 dB = 1 mW per 10 microbars)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -77 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar), 1.4 mV/Pascal
- Front To Back Ratio: 20 dB
- Connections: Shield - Microphone ground, black - microphone low, red - microphone high, white, green - these wires short together when push to talk button is depressed for additional switching requirements. For unbalanced operation connect black and shield to ground and use red as microphone high
- Phasing: Positive Pressure on Diaphragm generates a positive voltage on the red cable lead relative to the black cable lead
- Cable: Four conductor, two shielded permanently attached, rugged, synthetic, jacketed cabl, 5-1/2'
- Switch: Long life DPDT snap action type with gold plated contacts, microphone wired normally open
- Case: Die-Cast Zinc and Brass
- Flange: 2-3/4" Heavy-Duty Die Cast Zinc 5/8" 27-thread mount
- Gooseneck: 19" long by 19/32" diameter chrome
- Finish: Plated satin chrome
- Dimensions: 1-1/4" diameter
- Net weight: 30 oz., includes gooseneck and flange