- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Astatic by CAD Gooseneck Cardioid Extended Frequency Condenser Mic
- Write a Review
- Product 271274
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Astatic 910B, 915B and 920B are low-noise, cardioid, condenser, mini-gooseneck microphones. They are ideal for use in houses of worship, governme...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Ideal podium mic for houses of worship and meeting rooms.
The Astatic 910B, 915B and 920B are low-noise, cardioid, condenser, mini-gooseneck microphones. They are ideal for use in houses of worship, government, corporate meeting rooms and public address. Their wide, smooth frequency response characteristics provide natural, articulate and transparent sound. The microphone's cardioid polar pattern minimizes annoying feedback when used close to sound reinforcement speakers and monitors, while reducing the pickup of unwanted off-axis sources. Their advanced, transformless electronics are self-contained to simplify installation.
The Astatic 910B, 915B and 920B microphones include a solid center section with flexible goosenecks at the top and bottom. The top gooseneck is 1/4" [6mm] in diameter and the bottom gooseneck is 19/32" [8mm] in diameter. The 910B mic utilizes a single 1/4" [6mm] diameter gooseneck. The goosenecks are well-lubricated, silent in operation while maintaining strong positional memory. The overall length of the 910B is 10 15/16" [262mm], the 915B is 15 9/16" [395mm] and the 920B is 20 7/16" [519mm]. The durable matte-black non-reflective paint assures an unobtrusive installation. The foam windscreen is included. Standard P12, P24, or P48 phantom power is required.
- Silent, durable, flex pipe design with strong positioning memory
- Wide, smooth frequency response
- Quick-mount format
- Balanced transformerless output circuitry
- Non-reflective matte-black finish
- Included windscreen
Easy positioning and smooth response make it perfect for public address applications. Order today.
- GSM-1: Shock mount
- FM-1A: Flange with 3-pin female XLR stem mount
- FM-2A: Locking flange mount with 3-pin female XLR
- The microphone will be a mini-gooseneck condenser type. The frequency response will be 150Hz - 20KHz. The microphone will have a cardioid polar pattern. The sensitivity of the microphone will be -32dBV (25mV) @ 1Pa. The microphone will have a 3-pin male XLR connector which also contains the transformerless electronic circuitry. The microphone will operate from standard P12, P24, or P48 phantom power. The dimensions of the microphone will be 19/32" [15mm] in diameter for the head, and 3/4" [19mm] in diameter for the connector. The upper gooseneck of the 915B will be 1/4" [6mm] in diameter. The lower gooseneck of the 915B will be 5/16" [8mm] in diameter. The overall length will be 15-9/16" [395mm] for the 915B. The net weight will be 4.2oz [120g] for the 915B. The 915B will have a durable matte-black urethane finish. A foam windscreen will be supplied as an accessory.