- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Astatic by CAD Gooseneck Cardioid Speech Tailored Cond Mic
- 271275 000092000 271275000092000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Astatic 827A is a cost-effective, cardioid, mini-gooseneck, electret condenser microphone with a controlled low frequency roll-off, smooth mid-ra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Superior voice reproduction made affordable.
The Astatic 827A is a cost-effective, cardioid, mini-gooseneck, electret condenser microphone with a controlled low frequency roll-off, smooth mid-range, and slightly peaked upper range to give a natural sound in all applications requiring voice reproduction. The superior and uniform unidirectional pattern minimizes feedback, reverberation, off-axis coloration, background noise, and placement problems. The 827A microphone from Astatic has an extremely durable satin black finish and built-in circuitry for phantom powering. This unobtrusive gooseneck microphone is ruggedly constructed to provide years of dependable service. The 827A is supplied with a miniature windscreen to control wind noise and breath "pop" during close talk situation and an A3M connector at the equipment end of the gooseneck.
Order today and enjoy a microphone that does the job perfectly.
- Generating Element: Electret Condenser (Phantom Powered)
- Polar Pattern: Unidirectional Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz - 16 kHz
- Power Level: -53 dB (0 dB = 1 mW per 10 microbars)
- Open Circuit Voltage: -67 dB (0 dB = 1 volt per microbar) ,4.5 mV/Pascal
- Output Impedance: 1000 Ohms (Balanced)
- Front to Back: 20 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Above 40dB @ 1 microbar
- Supply Voltage: 9 - 52 Vdc
- Current Drain: .75 ma to 2.0 ma (operating voltage range)
- Connector A3M Type
- Finish: Satin Black
- Dimensions: (See drawing on other side)
- NET Weight:
- 827-17, 184.3 grams (61/2 oz.)
- 827-13, 156 grams (5-1/2 oz.)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.