- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Astatic by CAD Noise-Canceling Omnidirectional Dynamic Handheld Microphone with Switch
- Write a Review
- Product 271284
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Astatic Noise-Canceling microphone is designed for close talking, handheld applications in quality sound installations where background noise is ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The Astatic Noise-Canceling microphone is designed for close talking, handheld applications in quality sound installations where background noise is a problem. The omnidirectional dynamic microphone's frequency response, especially tailored for voice communications, provides a crisp, clear, highly intelligible sound with 360 minimization of background noise. A soft lip-guard is positioned to assure proper close-talk voice spacing by the microphone's operator. The dynamic cartridge has a rugged polyester diaphragm that resists moisture, temperature extremes, most acids, alkalines, and solvents. Molded in high-impact Cycolac, the 631L microphone comes with a permanently attached, heavy-duty, four-conductor, two-shielded coil cord. The low impedance Astatic Noise-Canceling Microphone is simple to operate. A trouble-free DPDT long-life switch is factory-wired normally open.
- Operating Principle: Moving Coil Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Noise Canceling
- Frequency Response: 100 to 5000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -62 dBV (.8 mV) @ 1 Pa
- Impedance: 180 ohms
- Output Level: -58 dB (0 dB = 1mw / 10 microbars), -80 dB (0 dB = 1 volt / microbar), 1.0 mV/PA
- Cable: Four-conductor, two-shielded, permanently attached, heavy duty, coil cord that extends to 6'
- Switch: Operated by press-to-talk lever, DPDT long life, trouble free switch with spring return, has smooth feel. Wired normally open
- Housing: Durable molded black Cycolac
- Dimensions: 3-15/16" high x 2-3/32 wide x 2-5/8" deep
- Weight: 10 oz.