- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Atlas Sound DT22 2' x 2' Drop Tile Loudspeaker Package
- Write a Review
- L00375 000000000 L00375000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This installer-friendly drop tile loudspeaker package provides clear paging and background music. Ideal for use in shopping malls, department stores,...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual 8" cone design.
This installer-friendly drop tile loudspeaker package provides clear paging and background music. Ideal for use in shopping malls, department stores, and anywhere large quantities of loudspeakers are to be utilized. The AtlasIED DT22 2' x 2' drop-in loudspeaker system simplifies loudspeaker installation by providing an all-in-one loudspeaker package in acoustic ceiling grids. The system includes the loudspeaker/transformer, enclosure, and grille. The DT22 drop tile speaker package delivers clean, intelligible audio without compromising building cosmetics.
Thanks to its pre-assembled design, the AtlasIED DT22 easily drops into acoustic ceiling grids to reduce installation time and costs. The speaker's solid white panel with punched speaker grille blends in with most acoustic ceiling tiles, blending effortlessly with its surroundings.
The DT22 drop tile loudspeaker features a dual 8" cone design, which delivers a frequency response range of 100Hz–5kHz. With a dispersion pattern of 105° and a 96dB sensitivity rating, the DT22 ensures pages, announcements and music will be projected over a wide area with clarity and power.
- Dual 8" cone design
- Idea for use in shopping malls and stores
- Simplified installation design
- Frequency response range 100Hz–5kHz
- Blends in with most acoustic ceiling tiles
Get your message out clearly—order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.