- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio Modeling SWAM Saxophones (Download)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L76842 000000000 L76842000000000
6-Month* financing available.
This collection is comprised of the four instruments of the standard saxophone quartet: the Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone Saxophones.Digitally Ha...Click To Read More About This Product
After finalizing your order for this downloadable product you'll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading.(Credit approval may take up to 24 hours.)
Realistic virtual instruments designed to mimic the real thing.
This collection is comprised of the four instruments of the standard saxophone quartet: the Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone Saxophones.
Digitally Handcrafted Instruments
Developed by Audio Modeling using the SWAM Technology, SWAM Saxophones is the result of a combination of innovative performance techniques and concepts of physical and behavioral modeling with the multi-vector/phase-synchronous sampling technique. This collection is the most realistic, real-time controllable, expressive set of virtual saxophones on the market, and only needs the smallest footprint to create the perfect organic consistency resulting from the endless expressive parameters that are unique of every live performance.
Download your SWAM Saxophones today.
- Software type: Virtual saxophones
- Plug-in format(s): VST, VST3, AAX
- Computer platform: Mac & Windows
- Delivery: Software download
- Version: Full version
- Sound generation: Sample based
- Standalone: Yes
- Expandable: No
- Free hard drive space: 276 MB for four plugins
- RAM: 80 MB per instrument instance
- Mac requirements: OS X 10.7 - 10.11 (El Capitan), macOS 10.12 (Sierra) - 10.15 (Catalina)
- Windows requirements: Windows 7 - 10
- 64-bit compatible: Yes