- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica 200 Series Freeway Wireless System ATW-R250 Receiver
- Write a Review
- Product H82179
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica's Freeway 200 Series Wireless System provides proven performance in a variety of settings. Each 200 Series professional VHF wireless s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless receiver for guitar or microphone systems.
Audio-Technica's Freeway 200 Series Wireless System provides proven performance in a variety of settings. Each 200 Series professional VHF wireless system includes a receiver and either a body-pack transmitter or a handheld microphone/transmitter on a specific crystal-controlled frequency. The ATW-R200 receiver design features an innovative docking power supply configuration. An AC power adapter housed in a compartment in the receiver uses an IEC-standard detachable power cord. Furthering its flexibility, the power adapter may be easily removed from the receiver case, permitting its use as a conventional in-line AC adapter. A novel dipole antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a ground element in addition to the usual signal element.
Each transmitter operates on a single factory-aligned, crystal-controlled frequency. This item is the T3. The frequency of each receiver appears on a label on the rear panel of the unit. Make sure you have the right one!
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, ¼" output jack and space-saving power supply
- Available in 7 system configurations
Get one today and experience the freedom of wireless.
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- Signal-to-noise: Ratio 80 dB at 10 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 15 kHz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <=1% (10 kHz deviation at 1 kHz)
- Sensitivity: 20 dBV for 60 dB S/N (IEC-weighted)
- Audio Output: 350 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100 k ohm load)
- Output Connector: 1/4" TS ("mono") phone jack
- Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz, 6 VA; or 12V DC, 200 mA, center positive, with external DC supply
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 8.27" x 1.72" x 4.73"
- Net Weight: 18.9 oz (536 g); without AC adapter, 11.9 oz (336 g)
- Accessories Included: AD1202A 120V docking AC adapter; 120V AC IEC cordset