- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica 3000 Series (4th Gen) Network Enabled UHF Wireless with Bodypack Transmitter
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L73915 000001000 L73915000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 3000 Series (fourth generation) wireless systems provide easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed sound reproduction. 60 M...Click To Read More About This Product
4th-gen wireless from an industry leader.
The 3000 Series (fourth generation) wireless systems provide easy setup, versatile operation and rock-solid, richly detailed sound reproduction. 60 MHz tuning bandwidth, 300' operating range and backup frequency. The body-pack transmitter with rugged cH-style screw-down 4-pin connector offers up to 9.5 hours of battery life from a pair of AA cells. Other system features include True Diversity, frequency agility, UHF. The network-enabled system offers network monitoring and control via Audio-Technica’s Wireless Manager software.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Extremely wide 60 MHz UHF tuning bandwidth for maximum versatility in an increasingly congested RF environment
- Network-enabled system offers network monitoring and control via Wireless Manager software
- True Diversity operation reduces dropouts
- Frequency scan and IR sync functionality for ease of setup
Upgrade to network-enabled wireless. Order yours today.
- Receiving System True diversity
- Image Rejection 60dB nominal
- RF Sensitivity 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio
- Maximum Output Level XLR. Balanced: +14dBV
- Antenna Input BNC-Type, 50Ω
- Bias: 12VDC, 160mA total
- Power Requirements 12V, 1A
- Dimensions 210mm x 43.4mm x 191mm
- Net Weight 1100g
- Accessories Included Two flexible UHF antennas, AC adapter (country dependent), rack-mount adapter, AT8631 joining plate
- RF Power Output High: 30mw, Low: 10mW at 50Ω, switchable
- Batteries Up to 9.5 hours on low power setting
- Dimensions and weight 82mm x 64mm x 23mm 102g
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.