- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AE4100 50th Anniversary Dynamic Cardioid Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H79864
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE4100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored meta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Special anniversary issue handheld dynamic microphone.
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE4100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition AE4100/LE.
This high-performance cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered to stand up to the rigors of touring. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic' hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of œpop protection.
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- Exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Excellent isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Tough, durable, resilient
Order today and get a rare, collectible, high-quality vocal microphone.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 90-18,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 310 g (10.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long,
- 48.0 mm (1.89") head diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type