- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AE6100 50th Anniversary Dynamic Hypercardioid Mic
- Write a Review
- Product H79863
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE6100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored meta...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Special edition hypercardioid handheld dynamic vocal microphone.
To celebrate Audio-Technica' 50th Anniversary, A-T has introduced a special limited edition AE6100/LE Anniversary Microphone in a silver-colored metallic finish with blue accents. A unique serial number is etched on the surface of each limited edition AE6100/LE.
The Artist Elite AE6100/LE hypercardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers clean articulation, fast transients and high-output, assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist. With a polar pattern tailored for outstanding on-axis response, the microphone offers maximum feedback rejection and superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic' hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of œpop protection.
- Special 50th anniversary edition in silver-colored metallic finish
- Assertive sound for the uncompromising vocalist
- Great presence with excellent monitor cut
- High output, fast transients and clean articulation
- Exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Maximum feedback rejection
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation of desired sound source
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance
- Tough, durable, resilient “ built for the road
Order now for this handsome, great-sounding live vocal microphone--don't have the same mic 58 other singers do.
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Hypercardioid
- Frequency response: 60-15,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Weight: 310 g (10.9 oz)
- Dimensions: 177.0 mm (6.97") long,
- 48.0 mm (1.89") head diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type