- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT2020 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270620 000000000 270620000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the ideal mic for project and home studio applications. With a remarkably low price, cardi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The standard in affordable side-address, studio-quality condenser mics.
The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the ideal mic for project and home studio applications. With a remarkably low price, cardioid pattern, and specs that put it in the big leagues, it features a custom-engineered, 16mm low-mass diaphragm and smooth 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. The AT2020's low self-noise is suited to digital recording, plus it has a high 144dB SPL handling.
Requires phantom power.
- Cardioid pattern
- Side address
- 16mm low-mass diaphragm
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- 144dB SPL handling
- Rugged body
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount
Tomorrow's standard for affordable side-address studio condensers. Today. Just a click or a call will make it yours now.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% THD
- Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 74dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 12.1 oz.
- Dimensions: 6-1/3" long, 2" diameter
- Output connector: 3-pin XLRM-type
- Included accessories: Stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: R7
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear