- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4033a Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- K45019 000000000 K45019000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica’s AT4033a is a reiteration of the AT4033, a microphone that has found great favor with many different categories of recordist. It is t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reengineered version of a favorite acoustic music microphone.
Audio-Technica’s AT4033a is a reiteration of the AT4033, a microphone that has found great favor with many different categories of recordist. It is the darling of acoustic music communities, notably bluegrass musicians, ambitious acoustic guitar players and singer/songwriters. It is a classic gold-sputtered wide diaphragm microphone that has taken the best of what made it popular in the first place and refined those elements for an even richer recording experience.
The AT4033a is a low-noise side-address condenser microphone with transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output. The AT4033 cardioid studio condenser’s strong presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic.
An 80Hz high-pass filter switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals. Includes the AT8449a shock mount for superior isolation.
- Exceptional transient response and clean output
- Present, "up front" sonic signature
- Hi-Pass and pad switches
- Comes with shockmount
Embraced by acoustic music recorders everywhere.
- Element: Polarized capacitor
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 145 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.1 in.
- Length: 6.7 in.
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.