Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Audio-Technica AT4033a Cardioid Condenser Microphonetrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reengineered version of a favorite acoustic music microphone.
The AT4033a is a low-noise side-address condenser microphone with transformerless circuitry that results in exceptional transient response and clean output. The AT4033 cardioid studio condenser’s strong presence characterizes the sonic signature of this 40 Series pro-audio classic.
An 80Hz high-pass filter switches between flat frequency response and a low-end roll-off that diminishes ambient noise and popping with closely-miked vocals. Includes the AT8449a shock mount for superior isolation.
- Exceptional transient response and clean output
- Present, "up front" sonic signature
- Hi-Pass and pad switches
- Comes with shockmount
Embraced by acoustic music recorders everywhere.
AT4033a Cardioid Condenser Microphone Specifications:Audio
- Element: Polarized capacitor
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 145 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: 2.1 in.
- Length: 6.7 in.
- Weight: 13.4 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: No
- Cable: No
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.