- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- 270531 000000000 270531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and liv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
AT2022 X/Y Stereo Microphone
This premium electret condenser microphone is engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound. The AT4041 cardioid studio condenser microphone features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability. A unique combination of audio excellence and moderate cost, the AT4041 is a rugged microphone housed in a case of turned brass with black chrome plating for durability and low reflectivity. The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm break-up distortion.
- Smooth, extended frequency response
- Slight rise in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
Great for overheads, pick-up a couple for your mic locker today!
- ELEMENT Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY -36 dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE 100 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (typical) 121 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- SWITCH Flat, roll-off
- WEIGHT 4.2 oz (120 g)
- DIMENSIONS 6.28" (159.5 mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0 mm) body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8159 windscreen; protective carrying case
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE S1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.