- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Microphone Pack
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 273008 000000000 273008000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Pack offers you a pair of AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requi...Click To Read More About This Product
Two small-diaphragm condensers for drum overheads, cymbals, and acoustic guitar recording.
The Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Pack offers you a pair of AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound, the AT4041 mic features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability - making them a great choice for drum overheads and cymbals.
The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm breakup distortion. This Audio-Technica pack also includes 2 stand clamps, 2 windscreens, and a protective vinyl storage case.
Requires phantom power.
- Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
- Two AT8405a stand clamps
- Two AT8159 windscreens
- Protective vinyl storage case
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State of the art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable hi-pass filter and rugged turned-brass microphone housing
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -36dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 121dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 DB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
- Switch: flat, roll-off
- Weight: 4.2oz. (120g)
- Dimensions: 6.28" (159.5mm) long,
- 0.83" (21.0mm) body diameter
- Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405A stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; at8159 Windscreen; protective carrying case
- Audio-technica case style: S1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.