- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4047 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 270536 000000000 270536000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Audio-Technics AT4047 Condenser Microphone is designed for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live sound. Transfor...Click To Read More About This Product
The mic you need for demanding applications
The Audio-Technics AT4047 Condenser Microphone is designed for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast and live sound. Transformer-coupled output and a specially tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early FET studio mic designs. The AT4047 mic has exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability. It sports a vintage silver-matte finish on the microphone and shock mount. Audio-Technica includes a protective case and AT8449/SV shock mount with the AT4047 microphone.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for critical studio, live sound and broadcast applications
- Transformer-coupled output and specially-tuned element provide sonic characteristics reminiscent of early F.E.T. studio microphone designs
- Exceptionally low self-noise, wide dynamic range and high SPL capability
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Vintage silver-matte finish on microphone and shock mount
- Open acoustical environment of the symmetrical housing assembly minimizes unwanted internal reflections
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Call or click to order.
- Phantom power requirements: 48V (±4V)
- Cardioid pattern
- Frequency Response 20 - 18,000 kHz
- 10 dB pad; roll-off
- Open circuit sensitivity -35 dB (17.7 mV), ±2 dB re 1V at 1 Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.